Immigration Attorneys
serving St. George, UT

We are a law firm of immigrants helping immigrants.
How can we help you?

Quiroga Law Office is an immigration law office serving St. George and other communities throughout Utah and Nevada. We help non-citizens and their families with obtaining lawful residence in the United States through a variety of legal services with lawyer Maria Quiroga.

Green Card Services St. George, Utah

Foreigners with immigrant visas may eventually be eligible for Green Cards, which makes them legal permanent residents (LPR) of the U.S. Foreigners who are abuse victims in the U.S. may also be able to secure green cards through the Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA).

The process for applying for a green card while the applicant is outside the U.S. is called consular processing. If the foreigner is in the U.S., applying for a green card is called “adjustment of status.”

Citizenship Services St. George, Utah

Legal permanent residents are typically eligible to naturalize to become U.S. citizens within three-to-five years of obtaining green cards. LPRs need to take naturalization tests and an oath to become a citizen.

Foreign-born children can obtain U.S. citizenship through their U.S citizen parents, and some foreigners may be able to maintain citizenship in their home country as well as the U.S. through dual citizenship.

Visa Services St. George, Utah

Our Las Vegas Nevada immigration attorneys represent clients seeking various types of residency in the United States. The first step for coming to America is to secure a visa, which allows the visa-holder to enter the country. Visas are divided into two types: immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. permanently, and non-immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. temporarily or until they get an immigrant visa.

Immigrant visas St. George, Utah

In order to get an immigrant visa, foreign nationals must secure a sponsor that has petitioned and been approved by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) and the National Visa Center. Qualifying sponsors are relatives who are U.S. citizens or green card-holders.

Family-sponsored visas

  • Spousal visa: For non-citizens with a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident husband or wife. The U.S. makes no distinction between opposite-sex and same-sex marriage visas.

Nonimmigrant Visas St. George, Utah

Similar to immigrant visas, the non-immigrant application process usually requires petitioning the USCIS, having an interview, and providing evidence of the foreigner’s purpose in traveling to the U.S. Non-immigrant visas usually have a maximum duration of stay.



  • B-2 visa: Available to tourists and vacationers.

School & Training


  • U visa: Available to victims of domestic violence, rape, trafficking, or other abuse.

Stopping Removal and other Immigration services St. George, Utah

ICE officials have prosecutorial discretion over which non-citizens to arrest. Our Las Vegas immigration lawyers represent clients in cancellation of removal proceedings in Nevada. In some cases, clients may choose voluntary departure from the U.S. over the risk of getting deported.

Other immigration services our attorneys provide include helping people remain in the U.S. through deferred action (DACA) and the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA).


(509)  927-3840

Las Vegas, NV Office

Click to open a larger map

Contact Us

    Client Reviews

    We are very proud of the legal services we provide. Read testimonials from our happy customers.
    Daniel D.

    Thanks to Quiroga Law Office, we were granted an interview with USCIS. We would highly recommend them to anyone who may need an immigration attorney!!
    Rick C.

    I cannot say enough how much we appreciate everyone at Quiroga Law. They helped us get through the immigration process from start to finish, and they were always available for our many questions.
    Anna B.

    Excellent team of lawyers! Thank you.


    Quiroga Law Office, PLLC - Las Vegas

    7935 W Sahara Ave #103
    Las Vegas, NV 89117

    Phone: (702) 608-8591
    Questions? Or need to make an appointment? Give us a call or fill out our contact form on this website. We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.