Immigration Attorneys
serving Walla Walla, WA

We are a law firm of immigrants helping immigrants.
How can we help you?

Quiroga Law Office is an immigration law office serving Walla Walla and other communities throughout Eastern Washington from our offices in Kennewick and Spokane. We help non-citizens and their families with obtaining lawful residence in the United States through a variety of legal services.

Green Card Services Walla Walla, Washington

Foreigners with immigrant visas may eventually be eligible for Green Cards in Washington, which makes them legal permanent residents (LPR) of the U.S. Foreigners who are abuse victims in the U.S. may also be able to secure green cards through the Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA).

The process for applying for a green card while the applicant is outside the U.S. is called consular processing. If the foreigner is in the U.S., applying for a green card is called “adjustment of status.”

Visa Services Walla Walla, Washington

Our immigration attorneys represent clients seeking various types of residency in the United States in the Tri-Cities and Eastern Washington area. The first step for coming to America is to secure a visa, which allows the visa-holder to enter the country. Visas are divided into two types: immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. permanently, and non-immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. temporarily or until they get an immigrant visa.

Immigrant visas Walla Walla, Washington

In order to get an immigrant visa, foreigners must secure a sponsor that has petitioned and been approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the National Visa Center. Qualifying sponsors are relatives who are U.S. citizens or green card-holders.

Family-sponsored visas

  • Spousal visa: For non-citizens with a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident husband or wife. The U.S. makes no distinction between opposite-sex and same-sex marriage visas.

Nonimmigrant Visas Walla Walla, Washington

Similar to immigrant visas, the non-immigrant application process usually requires petitioning the USCIS, having an interview, and providing evidence of the foreigner’s purpose in traveling to the U.S. Non-immigrant visas usually have a maximum duration of stay.



  • B-2 visa: Available to tourists and vacationers.

School & Training


  • U visa: Available to victims of domestic violence, rape, trafficking, or other abuse.

Citizenship Services Walla Walla, Washington

Legal permanent residents are typically eligible to naturalize to become U.S. citizens within three-to-five years of obtaining green cards. LPRs need to take naturalization tests and an oath to become a citizen.

Foreign-born children can obtain U.S. citizenship through their U.S citizen parents, and some foreigners may be able to maintain citizenship in their home country as well as the U.S. through dual citizenship.

Stopping Removal and other Immigration services Walla Walla, Washington

ICE officials have prosecutorial discretion over which non-citizens to arrest. Our immigration lawyers represent clients in cancellation of removal proceedings in Washington. In some cases, clients may choose voluntary departure from the U.S. over the risk of getting deported.

Other immigration services our attorneys provide include helping people remain in the U.S. through deferred action (DACA) and the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA).


(509)  927-3840

Kennewick, WA Office

Click to open a larger map

Contact Us

    Hector E. Quiroga
    Rated by Super Lawyers

    loading ...

    Client Reviews

    We are very proud of the legal services we provide. Read testimonials from our happy customers.

    Hector and his office stood beside me every step of the way. They went above and beyond their duty to make this a reality for me. From me and my family, thank you!

    They did a great job. Thank you for helping us in this difficult process. We are forever thankful!
    Jose & Angelica

    We felt supported during this entire process. They kept us informed about every step of the process. We recommend them to everyone.


    Quiroga Law Office, PLLC - Kennewick

    7101 W. Hood Place, Suite B-201
    Kennewick, WA 99336

    Phone: (509) 570-1451
    Questions? Or need to make an appointment? Give us a call or fill out our contact form on this website. We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.