serving Pahrump, NV
We are a law firm of immigrants helping immigrants.
How can we help you?
Green Card Services Pahrump, Nevada
Foreigners with immigrant visas may eventually be eligible for Green Cards in Nevada, which makes them legal permanent residents (LPR) of the U.S. Foreigners who are abuse victims in the U.S. may also be able to secure green cards through the Violence Against Woman Act (VAWA).
The process for applying for a green card while the applicant is outside the U.S. is called consular processing. If the foreigner is in the U.S., applying for a green card is called “adjustment of status.”
Citizenship Services Pahrump, Nevada
Legal permanent residents are typically eligible to naturalize to become U.S. citizens within three-to-five years of obtaining green cards. LPRs need to take naturalization tests and an oath to become a citizen.
Foreign-born children can obtain U.S. citizenship through their U.S citizen parents, and some foreigners may be able to maintain citizenship in their home country as well as the U.S. through dual citizenship.
Our Las Vegas Nevada immigration attorneys represent clients seeking various types of residency in the United States. The first step for coming to America is to secure a visa, which allows the visa-holder to enter the country. Visas are divided into two types: immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. permanently, and non-immigrant visas, for foreigners seeking to stay in the U.S. temporarily or until they get an immigrant visa.
Immigrant visas Pahrump, Nevada
In order to get an immigrant visa, foreign nationals must secure a sponsor that has petitioned and been approved by the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) and the National Visa Center. Qualifying sponsors are relatives who are U.S. citizens or green card-holders.
- Spousal visa: For non-citizens with a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident husband or wife. The U.S. makes no distinction between opposite-sex and same-sex marriage visas.
Nonimmigrant Visas Pahrump, Nevada
Similar to immigrant visas, the non-immigrant application process usually requires petitioning the USCIS, having an interview, and providing evidence of the foreigner’s purpose in traveling to the U.S. Non-immigrant visas usually have a maximum duration of stay.
- Fiancé (K-1) visa: Available to non-citizens engaged to U.S. citizens.
- B-2 visa: Available to tourists and vacationers.
School & Training
- Academic student (F-1) visa: Available to non-citizens to study at a U.S. scholastic institution.
- U visa: Available to victims of domestic violence, rape, trafficking, or other abuse.
Stopping Removal and other Immigration services Pahrump, Nevada
ICE officials have prosecutorial discretion over which non-citizens to arrest. Our Las Vegas immigration lawyers represent clients in cancellation of removal proceedings in Nevada. In some cases, clients may choose voluntary departure from the U.S. over the risk of getting deported.
Other immigration services our attorneys provide include helping people remain in the U.S. through deferred action (DACA) and the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA).
SERVING THE LAS VEGAS AREA
Quiroga Law Office, PLLC - Las Vegas
Phone: (702) 608-8591
Questions? Or need to make an appointment? Give us a call or fill out our contact form on this website. We strive to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.
- 1 Immigration Attorneys
serving Pahrump, NV
- 1.1 Green Card Services Pahrump, Nevada
- 1.2 Citizenship Services Pahrump, Nevada
- 1.3 Visa Services Pahrump, Nevada
- 1.4 Stopping Removal and other Immigration services Pahrump, Nevada
- 1.5 Client Reviews
- 1.5.1 SERVING THE LAS VEGAS AREA
- 1.5.2 7935 W Sahara Ave #103 Las Vegas, NV 89117