If I have a pending residency process, can I apply for the Non-immigrant Spouse Visa?

non-immigrant spouse visa

One of the most frequent questions we receive is whether it is possible to start a status fix process, even if you are already in the middle of another process. And the non-immigrant spouse visa is no exception.

At Quiroga Law Office, PLLC, we will tell you in more detail what is preferable to do in this type of case.

1. What is this visa for?

The non-immigrant spouse visa is a visa given to the husband or wife of a U.S citizen to enter the United States with temporary legal status.

2. What do you need to receive this visa?

To receive the visa, the person concerned must be the foreign spouse of a U.S citizen.

This visa would allow you to enter the United States while you wait for the approval of the immigrant visa petition.

3. Can I apply to another process, even if I already have one started?

Yes, it is possible to apply to other processes even if you already have one started.

However, we recommend staying with the initial process to avoid any stumbling blocks in the future.

In each process, you must be patient, even if it takes several months.

4. How can the request be made?

You should contact an immigration attorney who can give you better advice depending on your case.

You can get the forms to fill out by contacting the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Also read: What type of Visa is the K2?

Remember that at Quiroga Law Office, PLLC, we are willing to help you. Contact us. Our team of lawyers will take care of your case and will be with you throughout the process.

Request a consultation or call us, (509) 498-3485.